Summer is here, and July is the beginning of a new year for our MOMS club. Last month, we celebrated the end of the 2015-2016 club year with a moms’ night out banquet. We send a huge thank you to our outgoing president, Sara. She did an amazing job serving our club for the past two years.
|Banquet decor by our talented Treasurer Danielle and photo by our always-snapping Administrative Vice President Liz.|
In addition to the banquet, we filled June with a host of fun events. If you’re looking for some summer ideas for you and your kids, here are a few favorites from last month:
- We love the splashpads at John M. Whisenant Park and Al Ruschhaupt Park. You also may have spotted us splashing in the fountains at Villages of Fairview in Allen.
- The little ones enjoyed playtime at Sensory Fun From Day One in McKinney.
- Kids bowl for free in Allen this summer. Three cheers for air conditioned recreation! Get the details here.
- Our moms got crafty and created these photo bookmarks of our cute kids.
- We burned calories and enjoyed the morning sunshine strolling at Bonnie Wenk Park.
If you’d like to get involved, we’d love to have you join us in July!
Melissa (MOMS Club of McKinney-Central President 2016-2017)