Friday, July 13, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey

I know I am a little behind the times with this phenomenon, but I've
refused to buy my own copy. Admittedly I am patron 200-something on
the wait list at every library... However, a friend of mine was sweet
enough to loan me her copy.

All I've heard really is the little hot and steamy references from
friends, but the surprise factor for me was listening to Chelsea
Handler say she put it down and wouldn't continue reading it! That
really peaked my interest. What kind of a book that my friends are
enjoying is too much for the sassy late night talk show host?

I have a million little projects around the house to be doing, so I'm
questioning whether or not I should even start this book. Can I take
it in public and read it at my hair appointment tomorrow or do I need
to make a paper bag book cover for it, so that no one knows exactly
what I'm reading?

Guess I should wrap up this post and dive in!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.